The Student News Site of Winslow Township Middle School

The Soaring Eagle

The Soaring Eagle

The Soaring Eagle

Polls

What should The Soaring Eagle add to their new site?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Stream or Skip: Kung Fu Panda 4

Stream or Skip: Kung Fu Panda 4

Remember your favorite panda? Fortunately, you’re in luck because after eight long years of waiting, the fourth Kung Fu Panda has dropped! Thanks to director Mike Mitchell, Kung Fu Panda 4 has been brought to light. With the same All-star cast and brand new voices, the film was delivered to the screens on March 8, 2024. The movie grossed $410.4 million worldwide. So wherever you are, get ready to read why you should run to the theater and buy some tickets for Kung Fu Panda 4.

To begin, I guess the student has eventually become the teacher because the plot follows Po and his last days as the Dragon Warrior. As sad as it is, Po must now train his new successor as they work together to defeat the wicked shape-shifting sorceress with intentions of stealing everyones Kung-Fu abilities.

But don’t fret because the film is still packed with familiar actors! With recognizable stars like Jack Black, Bryan Cranston, Ke Huy Quan, and Dustin Hoffman etc. And fresh voices joining the cast like Viola Davis and Awkwafina. Sad to say, the furious five won’t be focused on as much in this movie and their voice actors will not be returning to this movie. 

One thing you can count on though is the comedy in Kung Fu Panda 4! If you loved the humor in the Kung Fu Panda Trilogy, then be prepared for more because Kung Fu Panda 4 still has the same silly antics just as the others and moments sure to get you laughing your head off!